Just been told...

I saw Kaboul on Sky this morning, certainly not good enough. I would suggest Richards, Toure, Lescott and Kompany all better than him to be honest. Interesting to see Richards yesterday when he came on, was probably the best Ive seen him play for 18 mths. Seemed to have a bit of spring in his jumps. Only an observation but Mancini seems to have had an impact.

bluethai said:
Blue Smarties said:
...I hope one is Sakho. Guess it could be Lahm & Ribery? Don't know about the Italian...
Now I know you are a Football Manager fan. ;)
lol, I actually discovered him on FIFA ( :L ) first and thought he was a generated FIFA player until Football Manager came out. :p

Blue Smarties said:
Dad received a text from a friend in the sporting fitness area (don't know when it was sent because he switched it off on the day before Christmas Eve AM and turned it on around an hour ago due to being off work) that we've requested the medical documents of an Italian defender, French defender, German midfielder & German defender. Don't know the names or the exact positions or the country they're based in. I hope one is Sakho. Guess it could be Lahm & Ribery? Don't know about the Italian...

My guess is Chiellini (CB), Abidal (LB), Lahm (RB) and Bastian Schweinsteiger (MF)

i'm not privy to fitness files, but are they labelled according to nationalities or the names of players?

Blue Smarties said:
Dad received a text from a friend in the sporting fitness area (don't know when it was sent because he switched it off on the day before Christmas Eve AM and turned it on around an hour ago due to being off work) that we've requested the medical documents of an Italian defender, French defender, German midfielder & German defender. Don't know the names or the exact positions or the country they're based in. I hope one is Sakho. Guess it could be Lahm & Ribery? Don't know about the Italian...
Georgio Chiellini, Philipp Lahm, Mesut Ozil, Philippe Mexes would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.