Just Finished A Levels

got my last exam tomorrow and bricking it, Im on bluemoon now which isnt a good start ;)

just finished 2nd year at uni, fed up of education and being tested now, one more year to go.......

Just finished 4th and final year at uni and currently enjoying doing absolutely nothing. Results on friday so fingers crossed.

toolio said:
Just finished 4th and final year at uni and currently enjoying doing absolutely nothing. Results on friday so fingers crossed.

Haha good luck with the results pal!

I finished my third year at university about a month ago, third of five years. Got my results already. 2:1, so I'm happy.

My 5 A Levels are proving quite useless for finding jobs so I'm glad I went on to uni.

my son has till wait tell friday to finish his...and then get the results on the 16 of Aug....his 18th Birthday
foreverablue18 said:
Godd the relief! Wouldn't even start to compare the relief from when Aguero smashed in the winner but god its a weight of the shoulders, and for all those taking! Any other blues on here finishing their's or have finished?

And the piss-ups begin...

Just finished first year of sixth form so AS levels. Luckily I chose 2 btec certificates as well as 2 A levels so only 3 exams in all this year! Shitting it for the results though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.