Just Finished A Levels

MCFC BOB said:
Aye, finished mine today too. I'm going to go back in and gradually begin to say goodbye but a mass burning of ALL my work is in order.
wait for results day first...........

Finished AS levels three weeks ago, can't be bothered with it all anymore, but I'll slave on for the good of my future. Got 4/5 weeks left till summer, need it, just fucking tired and going to school every day just takes it out of me.

MCFC BOB said:
Aye, finished mine today too. I'm going to go back in and gradually begin to say goodbye but a mass burning of ALL my work is in order.

Haha i contemplated that, but just incase I didn't get the results for Uni and wanted to re-take then that would be a grave mistake!

foreverablue18 said:
Godd the relief! Wouldn't even start to compare the relief from when Aguero smashed in the winner but god its a weight of the shoulders, and for all those taking! Any other blues on here finishing their's or have finished?

And the piss-ups begin...

Many congratulations Mate. Regardless of your results, remember that they will always be the hardest exams of your life.

Also think carefully about the career you want to pursue before committing to a particular course/university.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.