Just go..........

The thing with negativity is it quickly escalate and the players start to sense it. It's all very well and good claiming you've got the right to boo and shout at the players but at the end of the day you're only harming yourself. Remember the days when Royle refused to allow the players to warm up on the pitch because he felt the fans negativity was contributing to poor performances? Let's not go back to those days. We've not got a bad side, we've not dropped a great deal of points and we're within striking distance of the top4 after a somewhat sticky patch, which if it turns out to be our bad run (every club has a bad run) means will be there abouts at the end of the season. Lighten up Bluemoon FFS, this town (and by town I mean board) will drag you down ooohhhh.

interesting Ricster

i think looking after the long term interest of the club even if it means critisizing MH is fine...........

at the mo i am very pro Hughes..........

On a slightly different theme, I would love to know why City fans in general like to believe all the nice things that newspapers post and get excited about it, but when something is printed they don't like it is written off as bullsh*t!

Personally this is why I don't take anything printed in the press as gospel, how many times do you see small paragraphs of apologies in papers a few days after they have printed headlines about somebody or other just to sell their papers.

Kismet, wouldn't you employ people around you who you could trust if you were in Hughes position, and not others who may end up stabbing you in the back.

trueblue09 said:
Soulboy said:
Whatever happened to all the humour that was famously associated with City fans?

Why can't all the miserable fuckers whose faces would crack if they smiled, not piss off and support Middlesbrough or summat?

yes mate the OP of this thread should do EXACTLY THAT

BLUEE MOON

I assume the OP is me ?
You scare me pal

M24 said:
The so-called fans on this forum who just moan/slag city off all the time, why dont you all just go and watch another team.
If you cant 'support' the team dont bother at all.

No

M24 said:
trueblue09 said:
yes mate the OP of this thread should do EXACTLY THAT

BLUEE MOON

I assume the OP is me ?
You scare me pal

Oh Shit!

A massive 26 posts into his career, and we have a Gangsta-Blue in our midst!

Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

Speaking as one of the most consistently positive posters on the forum, I think I'm entitled to say that the OP is a cheeky twat. Here 5 minutes and telling people what that they can and can't say...pft.. unbelievable!

Hughes out!

When did the rulebook on how to be a proper blue get published and can I get a copy on eBay?

Trigger said:
On a slightly different theme, I would love to know why City fans in general like to believe all the nice things that newspapers post and get excited about it, but when something is printed they don't like it is written off as bullsh*t!

Personally this is why I don't take anything printed in the press as gospel, how many times do you see small paragraphs of apologies in papers a few days after they have printed headlines about somebody or other just to sell their papers.

Kismet, wouldn't you employ people around you who you could trust if you were in Hughes position, and not others who may end up stabbing you in the back.

Good point.

It's the same when someone writes something positive it's always 'great journalism' or 'I always rated this guy, great writer' then one week later the same journalist will mention that City aren't the greatest side in the world and people go berserk threatening to boycott the paper of email the editor etc.

It's a combination of being a mard arse, burying your head in the sand and being a little bit touched in the head I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.