Just go..........

Tbh the constant bickering about certain topics (Hughes, Dunne, Lescott etc.) is tiresome and stupid really, but you have too ACCEPT IT, get on with your life.

Personally I think we should keep Hughes because he hasn't really done too much wrong (besides not playing Weiss more), got rid of Dunney (wrong attitude for the 'New City', still didn't stop him being an absolute legend), and Lescott has got too much criticism for his performances (still doesn't mean he's fantastic, but it somewhat better than having an injury prone John Terry at the moment), doesn't mean I don't read someone elses opinion, I just ignore it because I know I'm right :)

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you should start a thread about it whining about it, do something constructive comment on there thread with your opinon, or failing that find out where they live and tell the police there is a Cannibis farm at there address, or kidnap their wife, works sometimes, isn't that right Mrs Wilkinson?

mammutly said:
Speaking as one of the most consistently positive posters on the forum, I think I'm entitled to say that the OP is a cheeky twat. Here 5 minutes and telling people what that they can and can't say...pft.. unbelievable!

Hughes out!

does having 4000+ posts make you a better supporter then....?

deluded

mammutly said:
Speaking as one of the most consistently positive posters on the forum, I think I'm entitled to say that the OP is a cheeky twat. Here 5 minutes and telling people what that they can and can't say...pft.. unbelievable!

Hughes out!

oh, i'm a cheeky twat too am i ???

If your consistently positive surely your of the same opinion as the OP ............He refers to people who do nothing but moan and criticise , especially when its not constructive ............Unfortunately this influx of money has turned a lot of supporters into deluded clowns who think we have a right to roll over every team ....We dont ...

This is a fans forum to express opinions.

Some opinions I don't accept, I just get on with it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I don't like MH, he is out of his depth. His comments and mannerisms in my opinion demonstrate this.

If I thought, that give him a season, to finish between 5th and 8th and next season he would improve the squad, his formations and tactics, his man management, etc, to finish in the top 4, then I would be happy.
I just don't think he is upto it.
With all the resources he has, top 5 is a minimum.

He still hasn't engendered a winning mentality in our team even though he has bought players who are used to winning.

My opinions - ok?

kippax_blueboy said:
This is a fans forum to express opinions.

Some opinions I don't accept, I just get on with it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I don't like MH, he is out of his depth. His comments and mannerisms in my opinion demonstrate this.

If I thought, that give him a season, to finish between 5th and 8th and next season he would improve the squad, his formations and tactics, his man management, etc, to finish in the top 4, then I would be happy.
I just don't think he is upto it.
With all the resources he has, top 5 is a minimum.

He still hasn't engendered a winning mentality in our team even though he has bought players who are used to winning.

My opinions - ok?

You say you'd be happy if we finish top 5........whats to say we wont ?
Negative fans moaning will have an effect on the players.........then maybe you and all the other moaners on here will get their wish........congratulations.
Makes you feel proud to be a blue !!

M24 said:
The so-called fans on this forum who just moan/slag city off all the time, why dont you all just go and watch another team.
If you cant 'support' the team dont bother at all.

Or you could try actually wanting to win football games

Go on give it a go

PaulPowerShower said:
M24 said:
The so-called fans on this forum who just moan/slag city off all the time, why dont you all just go and watch another team.

Go on give it a go

I do want to win games pal............every single one......thats what being a supporter does.
However, i'm not so deluded to believe that we have a devine right to win every game.
If we dont win I still support them......not slag them off like some (lots) on here.
My point was that if you are not prepared to support the team, through thick and thin, then just go.........because if you dont, in my eyes, that doesnt make you a supporter......simple really

M24 said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Go on give it a go

I do want to win games pal............every single one......thats what being a supporter does.
However, i'm not so deluded to believe that we have a devine right to win every game.
If we dont win I still support them......not slag them off like some (lots) on here.
My point was that if you are not prepared to support the team, through thick and thin, then just go.........because if you dont, in my eyes, that doesnt make you a supporter......simple really
I do support them but somethimes they dont deserve my support - Sat was a shambles - Im a fan but Im not blind - I dont mind getting beaten by a better team but it drives me nuts when we keep beating ourelves

M24 said:

M24...The biggest and bestest blue in all the world!

Do you run courses on how to be like you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.