Just got a new dog

Mikem93 said:
citizenblue said:
LOL

And back to serious matters - also try and make sure the rotty is top dog, so she's fed first, allowed through doors first (though after you of course) etc

Weve fed them at the same time and let them find their own pecking order but so far its the Rotty whos been top dog and they seem to both have settled with that now.

Since ive said that the younger Boxer seems to be more dominant, im not sure if its a good thing or not. Bit strange because when they've had a few little scraps the Rotty has come out on top before we managed to get them apart.

I have a boxer, best dogs in the world. Its absolute bonkers but good fun and harmless. For some reason most Westies tend to hate boxers but other dogs are usually fine.

Pezzer2 said:
I have a boxer, best dogs in the world. Its absolute bonkers but good fun and harmless. For some reason most Westies tend to hate boxers but other dogs are usually fine.

Ive always liked Boxers so when one the opportunity arose to get one I had to take it lol. Shes totally mental but really obedient and great when you take her for walks.

citizenblue said:
any updates Mike? is she still settling in ok?

Shes settled in great now, totally relaxed i took her for a few walks with other dogs and shes been really well behaved with them. The only problem is that she wasnt living in the best conditions and was never really taken for walks so she had loads of shit on her chest when we first got her, she was throwing up phlem when I took her for walks but that seems to have cleared up a lot now, but you could really hear it on her chest when she was running and breathing heavily.

yousawmestandinalone said:
Don't call it Robinho like I did with my sodding cat.

LOL, we didnt name her because we got her off a friend of a friend who was moving house, she had 2 boxers a male and a female, we took the female and our neighbours took the male. Shes called Sammi lol

My friend has a boxer and it always has a dummy in its mouth ....quite strange but cute

I'd take em both out together and feed them seperately. Shouldn't take long for them to become mates.

On a side note, i just this minute got a call off my vets. I took my old dog up there this morning thinking i might not be bringing her home but the vet has told me she's fine and i can pick her up this affy.
Makes the parking ticket i got outside the vets a lot easier to handle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.