Just got back from Fulham

tonethestone said:
Blue Punter said:
heh that first pic, that's me first person on the right. Great day.

Nice one. Had a good laugh in that bottom corner.

yeah was terrific in bottom corner mate, I fell fwd over excited after first goal and fell into someone in front of me, soz if that was u mate.

I was the bloke in the leather jacket, teasing that older guy who scoffed about 5 muller rice.

I was with my two cousins.

2w2kec1.jpg

Blue Punter said:
tonethestone said:
yeah was terrific in bottom corner mate, I fell fwd over excited after first goal and fell into someone in front of me, soz if that was u mate.

I was the bloke in the leather jacket, teasing that older guy who scoffed about 5 muller rice.

I was with my two cousins.

yeah I remember someone in leather jacket. I was the one going ape at Duff, mind you a few were doing that! Was belting down there, although that guy near us leaving after 60mins and saying "I'm off, we've won this already", was bizarre!

bluestevei said:
tonethestone said:
heh that first pic, that's me first person on the right. Great day.

is the bloke in the 3rd pic, phil tufnell

ha ha, not sure who he is, but had a chat with him about lpool rags match, seemed a nice chap, was laying into Zamora, good lad!

alib said:
Freestyler said:
i've found Fulham as one of the most if not the most 'welcoming' club for away fans.

lol at £49 a ticket!!!
Yeah but Fulham's a posh area of London - the locals probably pay £49 to get their windows cleaned every couple of weeks.

SWPISHOME said:
mr t said:
Yeah but Fulham's a posh area of London - the locals probably pay £49 to get their windows cleaned every couple of weeks.

Yeh I like Fulham fans they have no problem walking in to one of there pubs and sit with them having a drink.

I think we took over one of there pubs, Joe Cools I think it was called, I went in and a few fulh fans were in there around 11.30, by 1.30 was packed with City lads.

jefr said:
was a great day out & to me most of the neutral section seemed blue(but then again i wear sky blue tinted specs)- got a tad tipsy(????) in the eight bells afterwards too

Same here. Me and my mate went there for one pint, ended up staying there till 10ish and can't remember much of the night afterwards or how I got home lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.