Just got out!

We've had many worser times, this was the point of my OP, and just gave a minute for fellow fans to reflect on where we have actually come from... I mean where are Southampton now? League One?

Wouldn't it be boring supporting a team like Chelsea anyway? constantly just winning, Sure I want us to be successful and being a success means winning but having eveything served to us nicely on a plate with no hiccups along the way would be the most boring thing i can imagine.

SteSteez said:
Wow!

Sorry to you dedicated City fans on here who have been going to the new stadium for a good few years now, I recently sorry I mean many years ago now I had a car crash and went into a Coma....

Last game of the season it was, we lost against Southampton 1-0, feels like yesterday, well it was for me...

Anyway I've come out of the coma now and i've just been told we are 4th in the English Premier League and are joint second in our Europa League (apparently this is the EUFA Cup now?)

I didn't believe it at first, Wow! Where did David Sommeil go? Belmadi?
Surely we couldn't of got here with those players?

Better ask the mods to check your account cos someone has been posting in your name right up until yesterday ;)

Witney Blue said:
Top post! As you say we've had worse times (and we'll probably have worse than we are having now but boy will we have better one too!)

As an aside to some like-aged Blues (42) something I've been struggling with for a while now - my first City game was the 76 LC Final - does that make me a glory hunter?

Yes, you are the same age as myself and we are probably the worst glory hunters about.
Most sensible people would have given up the hunt by now, but we are too stubborn to quit hunting.

Aah, the good old "remember when we were in League One" style post, with a new twist. Not seen one of these for a while.

Yes, we're a hell of a lot better than we used to be, and our situation has changed for the better, dramatically. Does that mean we should be happy with the recent run of results? Or the tactics and level of performances?

At what point will people stop looking backwards and start looking at the present and assessing how we're doing NOW based on current expectations. The past is irrelevant.

The past is what makes us the City fans that we are - we have to remember the shite otherwise we will turn into glory glory fans like Chelsea, Liverpool and 'nited who only remember the good and not the bad or the indifferent

Expecting to win = arrogance = Liverpool & United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.