just got paid up

MATCITY

United fan at work just paid up his bet with me (£10)

made him get fiver and five pound coins

made him put £4 in the childrens hospital tin

and present me the remaining £6 (see what I did there) infront on a few people at work

Anyone else had some bets to collect?

Top stuff, fair play to the loser for coughing up.

I don't really bet or gamble myself (supporting city is enough stress) but i had a few sportsmans with mates. Just the knowing smirk on my face has been enough to make one lad at work chuck his coffee away and do another job just so he could be elsewhere :D

Had a £10 bet with a mate but not seen him since. Plus whenever i ring always seems to be busy. He'll eventually pay up in a couple of days.

I had a bet with him last season that tevez would score more than rooney in the league. Bet was for £20 and i'd recently just come into some money and was in a good mood with city winning the FA cup and all so i got him to donate the money to one of city's charities in his name. He hated it as he felt like it was supporting city.

Think i might make him do the same this year :)

a friend of mine whose a big united supporter bet me the friday night before to a bar tab at a friends place, drunken me gladly accepted with friends there saying that might not have been smart on my part

he paid up the following day when we went to a bar to watch our team play monday night football(i went easy on him)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.