just had a text off City (merged) UPDATE x 2

I've just had a text saying I'm sat in my normal seat tonight, I wish they'd make their mind up, I was looking forward to camping out on field 3.

Got the second text. Good job too because it would have been carnage with anyone just sitting anywhere in the ground. Imagine if 30k all wanted to stand in 109-111!

First of all i had an email putting me on level one. Then a cancellation email. Yesterday i received an email with the right details. Last night i received the text with incorrect details however got up this morning with a text with the correct details

Re: just had a text off City (merged) UPDATE

birchy1968 said:
ive had the same txt and i know for a fact that ive been moved for the game
best thing to do is log on at mcfc.co.uk and go to purchases and it will show you your seat for the game tomorrow

When I log in to my account I can't find the purchase history anymore. All I have is My Account (which shows the points earned and my season card type and membership number).
Anyone else got thier purchase history missing ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.