Just had me a Thought...

toolio said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
the funny thing is you're all fucking wrong ! Its the Winners of the European super cup that go into it ! Athletico will be in it if they beat Chelsea in that game

OHSHIT.png

csl5494l.jpg

Bigga said:
... OR I could be wrong and it's the Champions League Winners that play in that?

I'm not sure, but I'll let you know when I find out...

Sorry fellow Blues but you are all WRONG! It's The Champions League Winners who enter that each year! Not sure actually! Could be The Winners Of The Champions League though!

but what if the CL winners have to make way for last years winners?

Edit: Just checked. This doesn't apply. I guess that means it's the champions of the league of domestic winners that must play in that.

I'm not sure but I think the european place this year goes to the team with the best gingham themed kit. Last year it was the best striped kit and the year before it was the best chevron themed kit.

I'm sorry but we just aren't going to get into this competition unless our kit is designed by an autistic 5 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.