Just had my post delivered

Swales lives said:
It's 6.30pm and the fucking Postman has just walked up my drive and delivered the bastard post.
Half fuckin' SIX!! Half fuckin' SIX!! A credit card bill, some junk from SpecSpavers and some shite from a charity. Half fuckin' SIX!!!

Did it contain the ration card they posted to you in 1941?

I remember getting post always before 7:30am, even around 2004. A few of my friends up north always complained they got it in the afternoon and by lads wearing trainers who looked more like paper boys. I have no idea how it is down south now.

I remember watching some channel 4 programme on the postal service showing lads robbing up the mail, secret cameras and everything. Anything with a coloured envelope the delivery person would open and pocket any cash notes that were inside.

There have been a couple of packages that I've sent back home that haven't been registered and not go to the destination. Don't trust the service at all anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.