Just heard some news...

A very good friend of my Uncles second cousin,twice removed, has a friend whos daughters boyfriend, knows a man who has a cousin.
Now this man who has a cousin,has a good friend, who knows a man who delivers pizzas to his grand-daughters god parents.
They work at Sainsburys and the mother works on the till.A regular customer told her,that her next door neighbours landlord had seen this player at a computer fair in ...........................
Oh fuck it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You get the gist !!!!!!!!!!
MORE BULL SHIT.

My uncle's wife's sister's dog's nephew's brother-in-law told me that his friend's dad's brother's cousin said that we are closing in on a 25 million swoop for Hull supremo, Craig Fagan.

MATE, thats brialliant news, as soon as i heard this i flew down to JJB and got Torres put on the back of my *brand new* 2010/11 home kit! im so exicted that he has finally signed.

Can Ric insert a new rule? Who ever winds up shit like this should get a perm ban. There just clogging up the forums and seeking attention

Heard from a turkish fellow at work, that rumours in Turkey is a clean trade between
Robinho against Arda Turan+Abdul Kader Keita, no money exchange???

Is this Fernando Torres thing supposed to be a long running joke? It's not actually going to happen, we may as well be talking about Rooney, Messi or C.Ronaldo haha. Anyways in my opinion Adebayor is dross, we need another forward of Tevez's quality e.g. David Villa, seeing as the Rags can't afford him, let's sign him up, or someone like Higuain or Benzema or Balotelli or Eto.

sorry pal but dont believe it..

epecially about torres like iv said many times he doesnt seem like a mercenary(sp?)

even if liverpool fail to make top 4 cant see him moving just because of that

would want villa over torres anyways if am being honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.