Just Home

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

Not sure why I writing but it seems to help, easier than saying it out loud.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it
I have just got up for work and read this, made me feel quite emotional. Sorry you have lost such a good friend, someone you have clearly shared lots of memories with. Hope City and the blue family are able to help you through your loss.

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it
Top post, very poignant this forum meets many needs. Sad for your loss mate

Just home from Brighton

Love to you for this.
I had a ticket for the Villa game but lost my dad that day so didn't go.
I did drop a sick joke to my mum late afternoon that day, must have been gallows humour, and said 'sorry mum, I'll have to go soon to get to the game"
Bless her, she just said "all right son, no problem."

Sorry for your loss.

An old school chum of mine passed away last year and he was in his fifties and only 2 days younger than me so I know how this sort of thing shocks you for a while.

RIP, this is the circle of life. As you get older your loved ones pass. It is very sad but we have to move on.
Your mate would have wanted you to go to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.