Just in case your not excited about...

Uber Blues said:
We love Robinho..We love Robinho..We love Robinho.

I was saying this to my dad the other day, we should sing this instead of the original. This will deffinately get the croud going.

Oh and I cannot wait to see him back !!!!!

gary111 said:
Robbie is back, Robbie is back Hello Hello

That would sound good if all of us were singing it.
Can't wait till he is back, just hope we can keep hold of him.
He may go missing at some away matches but the squad is big enough now to cope.

libertinejack said:
Absolute quality that mate...Can't wait to see him back! And to think there are people who won't get behind this bloke?!! WE HAVE THIS TALENT AT OUR CLUB..... Bring on tomorrow!

The people who get on his back are the usual ones who know nothing about football, have never played it or if they have are probably shit. They expect him to take on about 10 players each game and score a goal, instead of appreciating what he really brings to the team

he is one of the few city players who can receive a throw in from a team mate without my heart going to my mouth as it bobbles around before it is bought under control..anyone else feel that way?

Wow Wow Wow ,what a player i hope he plays tommorrow what a player to many have to short a memory, i didnt think he would play for us again ,come on robinho.............great vid......

That is a joy to watch and I think most people who criticise him like myself know he's a class act, it's just his consistency that lets him down. We don't expect him to play well every game but we do expect more good games than bad ones which sadly wasn't the case last season. Also if you are playing bad, then we expect a bit of effort and then you can't be faulted. I'm really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow as well (although I don't think we've missed him), most likely from the bench, and I just hope we see a more consistent Robinho nowadays and hope he ups his game (especially since Bellamy has raised the bar), and get to see plenty more of his mouthwatering performances rather than his hiding performances. So come on Robbie, be a City legend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.