just introducing myself

Welcome to Bluemoon 'DBB' ........ you'll enjoy it here mate!

you're a complete and utter rag ?

why mention cup finals long long ago as your first post ?

any new bluemooners have to pass a city quiz to pas the rag test !

QUESTION - who did mark lillis make his City debut against and what was the score ?

if you don't answer in 30 seconds you must be a rag !

are we supposed to introduce ourselves? I didn't really bother, but while I'm at it and instead of starting a new thread...

I'm a U.S. blue in Pennsylvania about 1 1/2 hours drive west of Philly (any others out this way at all?). It kinda sucks having to watch matches by myself.

i feel for you mate. I'd hate not being able to go to eastlands to watch a match. it takes dedication to follow a team from the other side of the world

im also a long time reader(and blue) first time poster also thought it was pointless to start a new thread. . .let the games begin.

love it already ,my first post and ive been accused of being a rag twice.i can promise you that my familys city connections go back to hyde road days.just for the record mr southstand, mark lillis debut was aug 85 v coventry away 1.1 sammy mcllroy scored ,his first goal was a penalty in the next game at home to leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.