just noticed on SSN...

jameo93 said:
sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
s'alright. anyway i shall be fuming now if we dont have him available for wolves, especially with our current defensive injury problems !

richards to CB??

i know that is a possibility but for me richards just seems to be too injury prone, so the less games we have to rely on him the better imo.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
This has to be pursued because Hughes requested the two might join their teams at a later date, and this was refused.

indeed it does. but wouldn't it just be typical of us not to bother !

jameo93 said:
richards to CB??

i know that is a possibility but for me richards just seems to be too injury prone, so the less games we have to rely on him the better imo.

sometimes we havent got a choice mate, and i think thats why he might of been benched 2day becasue he wants him right for monday.

jameo93 said:

sometimes we havent got a choice mate, and i think thats why he might of been benched 2day becasue he wants him right for monday.

yeah true, but he was struggling to be fit for today apparently. he just seems to pick up a knock every bloody game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.