Just ordered Away shirt £25.50

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Phleeper said:
thelegde said:
Lets hope you didn't order it on line for store collection, I ordered 3 on 24th November, and they were shipped from the warehouse on 25th November but still haven't arrived at the store.

Don't say that. I ordered a diamond series track jacket yesterday with the extra Seasoncard discount. I was hoping to pick it up either on Sunday or Wednesday.

I ordered my shirt last tuesday and is still noe available for collection.

Ring them - I was waiting for ages for a kids FA Cup shirt. They said they hadn't got any in stock but the system defaulted to waiting for new supplies to come in. Obvioulsy the kids shirts were clearance items so there wouldn't be any more.The order was amended to the normal kids shirt and they gave me free delivery.
Turned up two days later.
With the FA Cup decals as originally ordered.

Have collected about a dozen orders from the shop and it's always been around five days before they arrived. Always been spot on and the one time I'd got the wrong size they swapped it in the shop.

daveduke67 said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Phleeper said:
Don't say that. I ordered a diamond series track jacket yesterday with the extra Seasoncard discount. I was hoping to pick it up either on Sunday or Wednesday.

I ordered my shirt last tuesday and is still noe available for collection.

Ring them - I was waiting for ages for a kids FA Cup shirt. They said they hadn't got any in stock but the system defaulted to waiting for new supplies to come in. Obvioulsy the kids shirts were clearance items so there wouldn't be any more.The order was amended to the normal kids shirt and they gave me free delivery.
Turned up two days later.
With the FA Cup decals as originally ordered.

Have collected about a dozen orders from the shop and it's always been around five days before they arrived. Always been spot on and the one time I'd got the wrong size they swapped it in the shop.
I rang them yesterday and they just told me to wait for my e-mail to say it has arrived. I woudn't mind but it is this years away shirt (plain, no name or number) in a 44" chest. Surely they must have them in stock?

Shirts are 25 pounds from this site. Official got mine for Christmas.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsrs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsrs.com/</a>

My shirt has still not arrived at the store.
Getting a bit pissed off now, 6th Dec it was ordered.

Rang them and they said they are going to find out what is happening and get back to me.

Just bought half a dozen XXL sky blue City shirts from the official City Shop in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi for a quid (AED 6) each, no kidding. Also some fancy black and gold ones (ideal for clubbing) at a fiver (AED 30) each. Lubbly jubbly.

Need to get my mates little un (8 year old) a tracky,and a hoodie,dont seem to be a great deal on offer online,and shop was too rammed on sunday,as probably will be tomorrow,is there any where else that sells thracky and that apart from city store ?

Otherwise I will go Friday dinner or somert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.