***just read this drivel***

I still remember my 8000th post on here, directed at an FCUM fan. Still my favourite ever post:

Damocles said:
I'm gutted I missed this thread.

Just to make things clear; wodda, no matter how you try to frame it, no matter how inept your board of directors maybe, no matter how disillusioned you are with the United created realities of football now, no matter how you like to think of yourself as a 'proper fan', the fact remains that you turned your back on your own club.

The only time that United has actually needed its supporters to stand up and be counted in the past 50 years and you and your big FCU mates walked away. YOUR club fell into debt and seems to be falling apart at the seams, for the first time as a fan your loyalty was tested and you failed in every possible sense of the word. You're like the big hardmen at the front of the scrums, always mouthing about how big of a fan you are, about how it's United, Kids, Wife, and as soon as your club; the one who not only gave us Fergie's Fledglings, but also the Busby Babes, THAT club is the one that you turned your back on and encouraged others to do.

You are a despicable excuse for a football fan. You're actually WORSE than glory hunters. They are fairweather and come and go with the wind, you as a 'proper fan' were supposed to be there for life, in sickness and in health.

The Red Knights and the Spirit of Shankly groups won't change the world; they have a large problem changing anything in their own clubs. However, these are fans who saw the legacy of their clubs as been more important than the here and now, and tried to do something about it. The option of walking away never crossed their mind, it is absolutely unthinkable.

What you did however, was get upset that the owners of Manchester United weren't perfect (welcome to the real world by the way), so fucked off your club to go and create a cheap imitation. You complain about the state of football, then run off an create an imitation football club. You may as well have "Made in China" on your backs.

You spat upon Busby, Best, Charlton, Ferguson and Giggs the moment you walked away. The club is bigger than any one individual or owner, it's an ethos and an atmosphere that surrounds our clubs which brings us into them. You were either always a plastic and never understood this, or even worse, you were a proper fan and it didn't bother you.

The FCUM fans speak of how they are all still big United fans who are just protesting by not going and not paying any money. It's bollocks. United are in debt now more than any other club in history. What they need now, is for the proper fans to get themselves down to the games more and help them through a difficult patch. You lot however, are withholding money, and even you traitors must realise that you are forcing your own club into bankruptcy with this stuff.

That's the be all and end all. You are actually trying to wreck your own club, then have the cheek to say that you're all massive United fans.

You aren't massive United fans. Those are the guys who hate the Glazers but stayed anyway because it's their club. You guys are the equivalent of the kid who wanted to play up front and when he couldn't, went out and formed his own shit team.

You are all a bunch of disloyal turncoats, and I hope that your club goes bankrupt, you Judas bunch of cunts.

The reason we did not protest is because we were given the chance in a lifetime to compete at the top level from a position of great inequality.
We had nothing to lose and a lot to gain and as it turned out the owners we have are the envy of almost every other club in the country.So there was no
seedy transaction,just a deliverance of all the players and infrastructure to go
forward as a club that could never have been achieved without the fantastic backing of adug.

Also this:

Damocles said:
What we would have done?

We protested again both Peter Swales and Thaskin Shinawatra. The former was a guy who single handedly dismantled our league winning team and dumped us into a shit financially, the latter was a human rights violator who was using us as a political tool.

We didn't run off and for FC City, and the thought never once crossed the mind of most. We protested because we love our club and didn't like the current regime. However, we never turned our backs on it. The club is bigger than its owners.

And I can't question your loyalty, as turning your back on your own club, your own history, shows that you have none. I don't care whether you were there when you were shit, it's a different time now with different problems.

Also, yes, different fans have different opinions. I have no problems with the Green and Gold lot specifically, they are voicing their opinion WHILST STILL SUPPORTING THE CLUB.

What are you going to do if FC United become successful and work within the realities of football then? Run off and form United Manchester FC?

The fact is, you went off to form a club that will sail through unchallenged simply because United stopped sailing through unchallenged and most of you had gotten so used to this, that this ending meant that you couldn't go into work and tell all your mates about how massive of a fan you are and how you twatted somebody 6-0.

This is the thing, you HAVEN'T provided another option. Putting money into FCU isn't helping or supporting United at all. It's like saying that City will provide an option by selling you some season tickets. You are not United, you are not helping United, you have no roots with United and you never will be. You are nomads, a club built on a bunch of pathetic turncoats.

None of you FCUM fans will ever get any love from me simply because you are all a pack of traitors, hooligans or gloryhunters and will always be known as such.

I would like to know how we are in anyway being screwed over by Sheikh Mansour?
What state was the club in prior to its sale? What state is it in now? Could we have even imagined players like Silva and Tevez playing for us at that time? I dont think so.

Not once have any of our principles been violated in the time he has owned the club. Ticket prices are often as low as they ever were. Whilst I accept season tickets have risen, they are now where near the level they have to pay at Old Trafford. As well as all the money he has pumped into facilities, players etc the club has also done more than it ever has done in the past to embrace its history and traditions.

The ownership of both of the clubs is non-comparible. Whilst the Sheikh has continued to dig deeper and deeper into his own pockets, the Glaziers have not spent a penny,"not one cent". They Bought the club basically by using the club to pay for itself, something which is illegal in the US and have continually refused to re-invest sufficiently in the transfer market. The only thing keeping the club together is that senile old prick Ferguson who by the looks of his face is imminently awaiting kidney failure.

These pathetic spoutings and sad efforts concerning the 35 year thing only serve to highlight the bitterness and insecurity surrounding there fan base at the moment. When Ferguson finally pops his cloggs it will finally tip them all over the edge.

my god,this proves the average rag thinks that the prem started in 92. i remember when that t*** micheal knighton was being paraded around the swamp and he was trying to do tricks with the ball, dressed in a rag tampon. the fans thought they were being bought out by this successful businessman. lol they are the most delusional f***wits going. they wanted edwards out and wee prepare to give head to the flash knight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.