Just received a PM from an ITK...

Rammy Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
So you and Ajay are on PM'ing terms now. Very interesting!!

thought it was Zin personally....
Oh right, I never read his posts as he came across as a complete fucking mentalist when he first started posting, so I don't really know his style.

allan harper said:
johnmc said:
I'm not happy that you posted my pm word for word!!!

I sent him that PM...

No it was me, look here's his response below

Cheers Nixon,
You can trust me to keep it under my hat as Im reliable, only a twat betrays trust everyone knows that.

Your fan,
The Crayon man

It must be true because his reply is in bold italics ;o)

PDC my mate is sure his wife is seeing another WOMAN! (this is true) and i'm impressed with your truth-outing crusade on this forum!

do you think you maybe available to follow this up and get to the bottom of it?

the_equalizer.jpg

I've watched Tevez since he made his debut for Boca. City need to establish themselves in Argentina. We need to talk to Maradona and get him on board, viz. Aguero. It is unacceptable that we continue to permit Italian and Spanish clubs to reign unchallenged in Argentina. There is (and always has been) a significant "Anglo" influence in Argentina. Carlos Tevez represents more than himself, or his abilities. I'm talking in bites and expecting underlying knowledge. As part of ADUGS new Carrington (Clayton) project (is it, perhaps, directed to hosting a World Cup semi?), they ought to establish a private, all boys school, open to boys all over, where fees are levied in proportion to ability to pay, and which will (in part) serve to pump talent into City.

Mr. Cook may pm me if he wants details about my ideas for the MCFC Boys School.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.