just remember ...

Just look at RealMadridTV for last season to see how good he IS. Brilliant player, justs needs a goal to get going again. I think he is trying too hard. Seen other players in the past with the same affliction and they come through. Hope the Hamburg match is the one to kick-start his game again.

top vid, hopefully will turn the doubters round and realise that he IS a class player.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just look at RealMadridTV for last season to see how good he IS. Brilliant player, justs needs a goal to get going again. I think he is trying too hard. Seen other players in the past with the same affliction and they come through. Hope the Hamburg match is the one to kick-start his game again.

i totally agree on that , he is trying too hard to get this goal that is avoiding him , i will come soon enough

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

I hope it's the Arsenel game and he continues from there

Can someone get it kept on as a sticky or whatever its called so people coming on here realise how lucky we are and we get behind him again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.