Just Seen Tevez

kinkladze10 said:
Next to Mary D's in the chippy he had chips meat pie and curry also had a can of stella in his back pocket. someone email clarkie to sign him up whilst he has stella in him.

yeh it's true people, i just dropped him off there, he's bin at mine all this morning playing fifa09, he wanted to sign himself on the game to city just to see what he would look like in a city shirt.

This sort of thing is no longer original, and therefore no longer surprising, and therefore no longer funny.

It's an imitation of an imitation of an imitation and so on.

PLEASE STOP!

kinkladze10 said:
Next to Mary D's in the chippy he had chips meat pie and curry also had a can of stella in his back pocket. someone email clarkie to sign him up whilst he has stella in him.

This is a lie - obviously you can't fit a can of Stella in your back pocket!!

bobmcfc said:
if you had to post this couldn't it have gone in the tevez thread ?

It would be up near the 1000 page mark now and he would signed LOL

kbb said:
kinkladze10 said:

This is a lie - obviously you can't fit a can of Stella in your back pocket!!
But if they are a scallie they could be wearing the 'really fashionable' pants round yer ankles extra baggy.Plenty of room for a stella!

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Hundreds of millions of sperm, and you were the fastest.

Fuck me.

I think the best part of him ran down he's mother's leg tbh

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.

This is why I spend endless hours or here fukin brilliant PMSL

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.

Fucking awful OP, but that sure made up for it :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.