Just seen the weather forecast

c4lv3rt said:
i hope its on tonight, top 4 (for now) but atleast we can push on from there and keep the pressure up on everybody. Touch wood ofcourse.

It IS on.

Just to confirm twitter... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/January/Tonights-game-goes-ahead" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... goes-ahead</a>

Citycitytid said:
Goater666 said:
I drive down Ashton New Rd mate (past the two main entries, obviously i didn't get out and physically check so it could of been slush.

I did however see about a dozen people struggling to walk down the pavements to bus stops. Would it be any safer with thousands of people walking on it? Although people will just walk down the road like at the Stoke game, which is fine by me.

Either way Goater, we WILL be 4th tonight!!!

Let's hope so , but don't expect too much ...... this is City after all ...... we will have players missing ..... and we did win at their place , which always puts me on the backfoot a bit , as you rarely seem to achieve too many 'doubles' in a season.

black mamba said:
Citycitytid said:

Let's hope so , but don't expect too much ...... this is City after all ...... we will have players missing ..... and we did win at their place , which always puts me on the backfoot a bit , as you rarely seem to achieve too many 'doubles' in a season.

aren't you the shining beacon of happiness today, did you get out the wrong side of bed?

:)

black mamba said:
Citycitytid said:

with them having their semi on thursday they might be below strength and those that are playing will have more than a eye on that game and the fact we are the better team anyway nothing short of 3pts would be some sort of an embarrasment in my 'umble opinion

Just finished my exam, games on and United ticket has arrived in the post. Can life get any better? :D

dannybcity said:
Dancini said:
Just finished my exam, games on and United ticket has arrived in the post. Can life get any better? :D

I hope so because if not you've set your stall very low!

Hahaha, maybe I'm easily pleased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.