just seen upwards of 100 rags outside the city arndale store

My stepson just texted me to say he saw a rag heckling a bunch of City Fans near Piccadilly station. They then proceeded to rearrange his face into Shrek's. Now I obviously don't condone violence on a day when the whole of Manchester should be celebrating. But.........

BlueMoonie said:
Singing we'll do what we wnt, fucking pathetic classless scum they have jst won a title and yet are obsessed with us, just be careful was speaking to a few blues who received a few digs passing through

Probably on their way to Picaddilly, gotta catch that train back to London

i know people who work in the store and they had to lock the doors because some came in knicked a scarf, set it on fire and threw it at the manager and proceeded to try kick the doors in, all the customers had to be led out the back entrance. Scum pure and simple

bigsmoke said:
i know people who work in the store and they had to lock the doors because some came in knicked a scarf, set it on fire and threw it at the manager and proceeded to try kick the doors in, all the customers had to be led out the back entrance. Scum pure and simple

With the shop being in such a busy place, surely CCTV got the dumb bastards? I eagerly await news on their arrests, let us know if it happens.

You mean they took all that effort tog get their fat bums out of playing on their playstations, wanking on the goals they scored while playing as wayne rooney on Fifa 2011. And all the time tivo-ing the Blackburn match, just to shout at a store? I bet their bums were used to sitting in the la-z-boy for so long you could see old stale popcorn sticking out of their clothes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.