Just seen..

It is our duty to laugh and ridicule all rags , they have done it to us for decades ,we should take the piss at every opportunity .
How do you stop a rag from drowning ? take your foot of his head.

What has more reverse gears than an Italian world war 2 tank ? Yooniteds open top bus

Baconface went into lou macari's chippy , asked for pudding and chips , "that will be £15m" , sluralex said "fucking hell how much are your puddings ?" the assistant said "dont complain, you paid that for Jones,Smalling and Young and you didnt get chips with them"

I'll get me coat.

The Pink Panther said:
shawgorbie said:
The Pink Panther said:
So are you saying he should have cut the gold badges off his shirt?
no he's saying he had to laugh,whats your problem

He saw a rag and had to laugh
I still don't get it

Its lighthearted banter numpty - and I suspect you knew that all along. If you can't join in without being so up your own arse and grumpy, then I suggest a place called 'red-cafe' may be of interest as it has folks of similar mentalities (so im told)........................

BrixtonSkyBlue said:
Even here in London the rag shirts have gone AWOL!!

This. There was one wearing a rag beenie hat the other day on the train but his mates took the piss out of him so much he ended up taking it off.

But in our local Tesco on Sunday morning it was '50% off if you're wearing a Chelsea shirt'.

So it seemed, anyway.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
My first rag shirt in Manc city centre since we won the league
Cleverley on the back..with the gold Premier League Champions badges on the arms

Have to laugh
It still sounds awesome

Citysmith said:
I was down in Devon this weekend wearing a City shirt each day and saw no rag shirts for the first time ever. As I was getting served in Tesco the young lad ask me how long I'd been supporting City. Showed him my season card and told him 'Before you were born son'. He then confessed to supporting the rags. I smiled and walked off with a few beers under my arm

LOL, you should of gone on the WUM Walt and said: Since about 2009"

And seen his reaction as he gets ready to throw insults at you...

Then unleash your Credentials, leaving the Rag to lick his wounds.

Unfortunately I was hanging round the inside of the Arndale Centre for two and a half hours,whilst the wife was trying on clothes! Had to escape to Shambles eventually.

Only saw one rag shirt, on a kid, with the coat covering most of it.

However was accosted by a 'rag' outside Sinclairs to congratulate me! Then he came over and started telling me his rag poetry! Ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.