just something about the shirt next season.

Born to be Blue said:
A gold premier league badge would look nice :-)

Aaaah it would look amazing, I can't wait! I refused to put the PL on any of the kits I bought this season, I told the salesperson, I'll add the badge when it's gold and I think its finally happening HOPEFULLY!

richards30 said:
panzer1311 said:
The rumours are true , the crest will be black ( tonal , i think they call it ) similar to the badge on the latest Mancini scarf ...... 100% certain
Have you seen the new shirt then mate?? Any genuine info about design etc?
Ive not seen any pics , but i know someone who works for City ( i know that sounds a bit tenuous ) it was the same source that told me this years would be sky blue shorts with hooped socks . the away kit next year is maroon with gold ' Etihad' , looks really smart ................ im told , remember you heard it here 1st haha

panzer1311 said:
richards30 said:
panzer1311 said:
The rumours are true , the crest will be black ( tonal , i think they call it ) similar to the badge on the latest Mancini scarf ...... 100% certain
Ive not seen any pics , but i know someone who works for City ( i know that sounds a bit tenuous ) it was the same source that told me this years would be sky blue shorts with hooped socks . the away kit next year is maroon with gold ' Etihad' , looks really smart ................ im told , remember you heard it here 1st haha

Check my post history, i've said it was maroon for weeks!

glen quagmire said:
panzer1311 said:
richards30 said:

Sorry m8 , but did you say it had gold ' Etihad', ? ;)

panzer1311 said:
glen quagmire said:
panzer1311 said:

Sorry m8 , but did you say it had gold ' Etihad', ? ;)

No, you may be onto something though..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.