Just sopke with ADIE........

mcfcfaz

Picture the scene. Just finished having a driving lesson and heading down Chester Rd towards the motorway. I look in the rear view mirror, a White Robin Reliant is some way behind in the outside lane, me in the middle lane. Within seconds the Robin Reliant is next to me, who is driving it......ADIE and another black guy in the passenger seat. I look over and give him the thumbs up, he replies with his cheeky grin and a returned thumbs up and the rev of the engine. So, My driving instructor drops a gear and head towards the traffic light at the motorway. He has his window down a little so put mine down, by now I'm in the iitide lane and he is on my nearside. Here is what was said

Me - Adie, are you going to score tomorrow?
Adie - (shrugs the shoulders), not sure
Me - I've got a feeling your going to have a great game and score a few
Adie - lets hope so (smiles)
Me - will you do me a favour?
Adie - looks at me with a nodded head
Me - please don't ever stop being Adie Mike.
Adie - huge cheesy grin and a massive smile
Me - I'm being serious, don't ever stop being yourself
Adie - I won't do
Me - there is something you need to know
Adie - (looks a little confused)
Me - all the city fans myself included, love you to pieces. Your a legend mate and like I said "don't ever stop being Adie MIke.
Adie - thumbs up, revs the engine and is off at the green light

This guy is a legend and I just get the feeling that he loves it here. Thought i would share this with you.

I worked part time at Flixton youth centre from 88-91 and in the early days, one of the lads said to me, ''there's someone in tonight who's just signed for City''.
I go into the room where he was and there is this 'lad' bigger than me, powerfully built, in with the crowd from Old Trafford that attended a couple nights a week.

Me ''I hear you have signed for City''
Him ''yeah''
Me ''you in the reserves?''
Him ''no''
Me ''youth team?''
Him ''no''
Me ''oh... er, how old are you?''
Him ''14''

It was the one and only Adie Mike!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.