Just SPOKE to Mancini on the train back from London......

Not being a **** mate but

lbjproof%20or%20ban.jpg

As Cook used to say, Dan has bottled it. If you dont ask, you dont get. Its not like he is going to grab you by the throat and throw you outside just for asking. At worst, he will say " I cant talk about theez"

Right, I just said to him are we signing anyone other than Sinclair and he just laughed and said "I'm not sure".

To call me a WUM for telling people I saw Mancini which is entirely true, is unbelievably out of order.

And to suggest I get banned for this is just embarrassing. I hardly wound anyone up over transfers, I just said I spoke to Mancini, which is true.

People need to chill out, seriously.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
NipHolmes said:
He has failed-end of thread!

He has a few minutes to save himself the regret and also the abuse he will get on here.

The next VVK!

Yes mate, I'm the next VVK.

Did I once say we were signing anyone. I just said I was on a train with Mancini.

You need to chill out.

dancity19 said:
Right, I just said to him are we signing anyone other than Sinclair and he just laughed and said "I'm not sure".

To call me a WUM for telling people I saw Mancini which is entirely true, is unbelievably out of order.

And to suggest I get banned for this is just embarrassing. I hardly wound anyone up over transfers, I just said I spoke to Mancini, which is true.

People need to chill out, seriously.

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm --

NipHolmes said:
He has a few minutes to save himself the regret and also the abuse he will get on here.

The next VVK!

Yes mate, I'm the next VVK.

Did I once say we were signing anyone. I just said I was on a train with Mancini.

You need to chill out.

Come on Dan it's clear most of us were just having a laugh, I certainly was anyway! Personally I was proper giddy that one of the forum was sat with Bob :)

Nobody said anything about bans for you. Just VVK. That guys a baffoon.

Seriously, you need to up your game. A pic is standard proceedure :)
I have a dog called Bobby due to him, I would have shown him that and that would have been the icebreaker for my intense interrogation on all things City and in particular De Rossi and Savic.

Chill fella, just take a breath before approaching someone and remember their shit smells and they masturbate like we do. It soon calms you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.