Just spoke to Poles without tickets who are coming.

BTH said:
brianstrousers said:
Don't know what all the fuss is about,its the early stages of a 2nd rate competition ffs,you'd think it was the CL final

I don't remember this much interest when we played Groclin at home: 32,506.
was at that&remember looking at KK & thinking how disinterested he looked in the whole thing,their "band" was good though

BTH said:
brianstrousers said:
Don't know what all the fuss is about,its the early stages of a 2nd rate competition ffs,you'd think it was the CL final

I don't remember this much interest when we played Groclin at home: 32,506.
Good point. Maybe it's because Lech Poznan are a bigger team?

UlsterCitizen said:
After witnessing the Polish in action in Belfast my advice would be to avoid the town centre from about 2pm unless your in a crowd, they dont care who gets a thump, men, women or children
NI fans winded them up a fair bit before though.

My mate was walking around in one of those big soviet hats that go down the sides with a big red star on it just to annoy them. He'd have got battered if he got split up from his other mates.

I'm amazed at some of the reactions to this. How would some of you have coped in the good old days when every game had a large away contingent and there was always the possibility of aggro on a large scale?

This can only make what would have been a soulless game much more interesting and create a bit of atmosphere in an early round cup game for a change.

I'm sure it will all be just fine and dandy.

Poznan Schmozman.

There seems to be an awful lot of scaremongering on here due to some poxy 'documentary'.
They'll be lots of Poles from across the country coming to see this game. We might even get a few more City fans out of it who live locally.
Any dickheads will be known about and will probably travel together from Poland anyway.
It should be a decent atmosphere.

I think it could be a cracking night, we should hopefully get the same kind of gate as the Juv match which we thought would be the biggest gate of the 3 group matches. At the end of the day Manchester hosts much larger events then this and most pass off with no problems. If 5000 Millwall were coming I would be a bit more worried, but lets enjoy what should be a great night, lots of singing and banter.

Eight cars coming from Rugby,a lot more from Northampton,half of them dont have tickets,they gonna watch game in pubs. Piccadilly gardens,5pm,10K Poles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.