Just Stop Oil protests

Yeah, just think of all those deaths this could have caused. Someone, somewhere, must've been in an ambulance..

Judge Rinder:-

Before i pass sentence for this heinous crime against the establishment and overrated art i must read out a letter on behalf of the victims families.

I was literally on my way to save a school bus full of children from tipping over a bridge into the treacherous water below when I noticed some soup on a painting. After discussing with Louis if it was chicken or chicken and mushroom for several minutes i noticed the phone booth was now occupied.
Finding the nearest alleyway I managed to change and rush to the scene but frustratingly I was too late to help.

I can only implore you good sir to give the most brutal punishment the law allows in this case to prevent such incidents of horror and soup wastage happening again.

Only knowing it wasn't Mulligatawny prevents me from endless sleepless nights.

Yours faithfully

MR C Kent.

Is this “organisation” literally just that pink haired tramp and its mate?

Every time one of these freaks chucks paint at something it’s always that scruff having its photo taken.
This tells you all you need to know about her. Spoiled little rich kid. I bet she doesn't throw soup round daddy's mansion.

Reactions: PPT
One benefit of the fairly shit summer we've had is that it's been a bit too wet and cold for these cunts to glue themselves to roads.
I think the 5 years of porridge that some of them are now eating has helped.
It’s just ludicrous that people think they can go around defacing things and smashing them up and there will be no comeback. Be it dickheads like these or right wing activists who attack hotels with asylum seekers. Decisions and actions have consequences. I pray this pair of self entitled ‘look at me’ prats get 5 years also. It’s the only way it’s going to stop.

This tells you all you need to know about her. Spoiled little rich kid. I bet she doesn't throw soup round daddy's mansion.

I wonder what mater and pater make of their darling little Phoebe's actions. Would it be a topic of discussion in the bar at their local rowing club on a saturday night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.