Just to back up the 3 signings predictions

Theo555 said:

Can I ask you something I've been wanting to ask quite a few people?

If this is so boring and you all resent so much being subjected to conjecture and claims of ITKs, why do you spend your time on the bloody Transfer board?

What on earth do you think you're going to be reading here? The whole thing is mind-boggling, really.

Theo555 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Theo555 said:

after all the shite posts today you come out with that.....what the fuck are you on here for if not to read a decent rumour?

And you think this is a decent rumour...oh dear

IF ITS NOT AJAYS RUMOUR ITS NOT TRUE !!!!!! HEY THEO !!!!

sorry for shouting

Theo555 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Theo555 said:

after all the shite posts today you come out with that.....what the fuck are you on here for if not to read a decent rumour?

And you think this is a decent rumour...oh dear

so smartarse exactly what did you gain by posting "boring" considering you read the op in order to post it?

Id like to believe this, HOWEVER, it's not from Ajay so it cant be true. That's right eh, Theo? ;)

Chrisuk23 said:
Who did he actually speak to?

Now this is the thing i thought was too weird, it came from Bowen. I cant understand why Bowen would tell my mates dad, unless A. we are 100% done witht the deals and its just the medicals or B. My mates dad really is in with that lot.

Like i say im passing on info, i hope its true

Oh and Theo, grow up. This is a forum is it not. Im being honest and its pricks like u that drive the decent posters away from Bluemoon

Jaffamandango said:
Chrisuk23 said:

Now this is the thing i thought was too weird, it came from Bowen. I cant understand why Bowen would tell my mates dad, unless A. we are 100% done witht the deals and its just the medicals or B. My mates dad really is in with that lot.

Oh and Theo, grow up. This is a forum is it not. Im being honest and its pricks like u that drive the decent posters away from Bluemoon

was there any clues as to who the players were?

Jaffamandango said:
Chrisuk23 said:

I hope your right fella, Theo only listens to One person because Ajay is obviously the only person on bluemoon that tells the truth!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.