just to say

I have never met a single one of you, but I started following this club because of you all, years and years ago. I wish I could be with you, to celebrate if we win, or to ease the pain of losing over some pints. I am so isolated right now, I will listen to you all on my computer and think of you all with ever song. Win or lose, you are great people.

Here Here
If we dont do it this time,im sure there will be others. I have waited all my life for this (32 Yrs), its so close i can taste it

+1. Dreading this but we've endured worse than what a loss tonight would be. Leaving in 20 minutes and have been nauseous in the past hour, football fandom is a blessing and a curse!

unlikelyfan19 said:
I have never met a single one of you, but I started following this club because of you all, years and years ago. I wish I could be with you, to celebrate if we win, or to ease the pain of losing over some pints. I am so isolated right now, I will listen to you all on my computer and think of you all with ever song. Win or lose, you are great people.

TOGETHER :) (Wherever you may be)

de niro said:
to my beloved blues.
i love my club and no matter what happens tonight i will be there in august waiting eagerly for another assualt on the title. i have been following you man and boy since 1965 and this by far is the most exciting and confident i have ever been.

so go ahead and play your game with the knowledge that we are right behind you and will be for all time.

no matter what.
Amen to that brother,i have been around since 67'-68' season (glory hunter) and no matter what,i will be singing bluemoon on tuesday at work,and like yourself if things dont go according to plan i will be looking forward to that charge at the prem' next season,COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.