Just took a stroll up the canal...

blumoonrisen

Very enjoyable and peaceful, although there was some strange duck stuff going on..
Anyway I thought, its been a while.. I wouldn't mind gettin me tackle out.. do you still get fined if you get caught..?

PistonBlue said:
No, they usually just tell you to put it away and go home. Often they'll say 'if I catch you cluthing your rod again I'll have you', but it truth I think it's too much paperwork for them so they generally leave you to it.

Good to hear... I mean its not like I do it a lot, its been well over ten years since the last time.

blumoonrises said:
Very enjoyable and peaceful, although there was some strange duck stuff going on..
Anyway I thought, its been a while.. I wouldn't mind gettin me tackle out.. do you still get fined if you get caught..?

I'm pretty sure that it's closed season. You'll need to check with the locals but in my experience there's only so far a duck will go for bread.

mammutly said:
blumoonrises said:

I'm pretty sure that it's closed season. You'll need to check with the locals but in my experience there's only so far a duck will go for bread.

Well.... I'm pretty local, its only about 400 yards away.. do you reckon its worth having a gander at the folk on the next street..?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
I've missed something, i must have... a grown man hasn't just come onto Bluemoon to ask fellow poster's advice around if he can get his cock out beside a canal.

You know, its people like you what cause unrest.. I only mentioned ducks.

Gander , duck , cock , tackle , coppers helmet ......

my mind's in overdrive here!

or am i fishing?

I think it says more about me that i thought cock (although that was the bait you were throwing out there). When infact, even though it was ambiguously worded, you were talking abut fishing.

I feel slightly better now; i thought we were sinking to new depths of fuckwittery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.