Just watchin the game back.....

bluenova said:
[quote="jamiegrimble] He also went down with a shoulder injury when only Lescott was near him,(He shook Lescotts hand after he finished his histrionics).The Referee walked him off the pitch and he was still muttering something.

I find Drogba endlessly entertaining - has any player received more treatment in the history of football? I can't remember ever watching a game where he didn't need the physio. Yet, yesterday the commentators were muttering seriously about dislocated shoulders as if it was a real incident and not just the Drogba Am Dram Society's latest production.

As for Chelsea, the most striking thing about yesterday's match was John Terry's actions after the Adebayor goal. He actually told his team mates to stay back and not chase the ref, but to leave it to him, as captain, to have a reasoned approach! It almost brought a tear to my eye.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I couldnt agree more ;)

Don't know about Ashley Cole running 'rings' around Micah Richards ..... i thought Richards was having a really good game until his exit , much better than he has been doing.

black mamba said:
Don't know about Ashley Cole running 'rings' around Micah Richards ..... i thought Richards was having a really good game until his exit , much better than he has been doing.

Exactly.

Thought Cole was too busy trying (and failing) to prevent SWP running rings round HIM.

DTeacher said:
black mamba said:

Exactly.

Thought Cole was too busy trying (and failing) to prevent SWP running rings round HIM.
That Cole v SWP was a fascinating duel on the day. And SWP easily held his own, and some more IMO.

If you watch the end of the game when Tevez broke with the ball and took a shot at the left post, watch SWP absolutely burn Cashley Cole after giving him a 5yd head start! He is like lightning :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.