Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

I wonder if we'll see any more advantages being denied when we're through on goal like Palace did when they met the rags at Wembley and it was 'officiated' by Clattenburg.

Funnily enough, he had no such problems refereeing the CL and Euro 2016 finals.

Didn't he ref the 6-1?

Someone put the stats up the other day of our record in games officiated by him since the 6-1. Think we've lost 6 times since with him as ref.

He was in charge of those two absurd games against Spurs last season as well when they scored 4 illegitimate goals in 2 games down to refereeing "mistakes".

Someone put the stats up the other day of our record in games officiated by him since the 6-1. Think we've lost 6 times since with him as ref.

He was in charge of those two absurd games against Spurs last season as well when they scored 4 illegitimate goals in 2 games down to refereeing "mistakes".

To be fair, and believe me I don't like being fair to this ****, the first Spurs game was down to incompetent linesmen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.