Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

No doubt to get round the qualification worries it will be by invitation only. So that's us out of it.

Isn't it time they changed their name to the Stretford Globetrotters, starring "Meadowlark" Rooney?

We would probably be invited. I hope we wouldn't ignore the protests of the smaller clubs though. Eventually it'll be Real, Barca, Bayern and the scum in what will be billed as the biggest competition of the year and we shouldn't complain that no one is left to fight our cause.

Just for the giggles if I was Sheikhy boy I'd buy the football rights, place it all on free to air terrestrial channels haha and say a big fuck you to Sky... Yes he would lose the few quid that he found behind his 5th wife's Sofa... But when you can buy DFS - who gives a fuck?

Imagine the audience figures if everyone had access to the city matches.

The vermin are quick to remind us of how big their fan Base is yet if you have recently been to any UK primary school and ask the kids to raise their hands if they support City... Believe me there's far more kids hands raised than in the 80's/90's when there were only a few Blues in my schools in Greater Manchester.

The tide is changing.

Let's hope that the assistant refs., will be on our side. If they aren't that we stand no chance of winning. I am half expecting MC to give the rags a doggy pen in the last few minutes should they need it to win or draw the game. He most probably will turn down our penalty appeals even if it is a stonewall penalty.

Let's hope that the assistant refs., will be on our side. If they aren't that we stand no chance of winning..

They do as they are instructed by the ref - i.e. just do throw-ins and off-sides and all game decisions are mine and mine alone.

We have to win despite their inclination to favour the franchise cash cow.

We've done it before.

I fully expect a penalty against us for pushing,holding from a set piece. When it is replayed then the big cop out is that it is the new direction so you can understand why it was given, fuck all will be said about every other challenge being the same. Really hope I am wrong but can't see them wanting us to get anything from this game.

Might as well have bacon face officiate. Clattenberg is a joke. He's more red than Ryan Giggss.
Nnnnooooooooooooo.........it's Family Man. You may as well call him 'Giggsy'.....!!

QGNLElu5nWQda.gif

Worth keeping this thread around to monitor our punishment for pissing on the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.