Justice for Colin Bells Holdall

It’s not right I tell ya.
Protest outside the souvenir shop 13.00
March down Marketvstreet 16.00
Full scale riot and looting etc. from 17.00 onwards.

Be there or be square.
Is it ok if I do it by virtual support please? I wouldn't want to be seen by the police people only they might take me in. ;-)

justice for the crazy 1

count me in,how else are we going to know the dangers of wearing bowler hats with matching sleeves , there are a lot of dangers out there and @Colin Bells Holdall was a vital source for our safety , if people don't care about their own safety then that's their own look out.

BRING HIM BACK

Is it ok if I do it by virtual support please? I wouldn't want to be seen by the police people only they might take me in. ;-)
you bring it on yourself,start wearing clothes when you go out , you look like a turtle without its shell naked :)

you bring it on yourself,start wearing clothes when you go out , you look like a turtle without its shell naked :)
Well maybe I do but they don't have to keep looking do they? Why can't they just leave me alone to go at turtle pace?? ;-)

I started to choke coughing and laughing at the same time at your post!! Are you trying to get rid of me as well? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.