Justice!

No need to tbh.... but as others have learned I do have free legal advice and if need be I can (and will) deploy it at will.
People who talk like this normally mean they spend a lot of time hanging out with the pensioners at the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Where have you been for six/seven years?
Any pissed on shoes related tales to regale us with
I’ve been growing personally and professionally. I’ve taken a lover and spent some time finding what was important. I’ve taken up marathon running, yoga, meditation and traded beer for fine wine. I’m active on Instagram - if anyone’s active on there and wants to connect drop me a PM.... I have never hidden....

People who talk like this normally mean they spend a lot of time hanging out with the pensioners at the Citizen's Advice Bureau.
Not me my friend. My legal advisors would cost you a mini/ A1 (a day) .... but unless I’m seriously libelled there’s no need. We’ve all grown / moved on from those days (I hope!)

I may be speaking wildly out of turn here and apologies if I’m completely wrong, but, reading between the lines, I’m starting to get the impression that you’re not the biggest fan of the squirrel botherer.
He splashes cyclists deliberately, dibs in bad drivers whilst out on his rounds, kills squirrels, donates to worthy causes (just not none UK ones), is completely tolerant towards the LGBT community unless it's on his doorstep and would put Walter Mitty to shame with his land of make believe.

What's not to like?

He splashes cyclists deliberately, dibs in bad drivers whilst out on his rounds, kills squirrels, donates to worthy causes (just not none UK ones), is completely tolerant towards the LGBT community unless it's on his doorstep and would put Walter Mitty to shame with his land of make believe.

What's not to like?
Has he sued you for the ‘racist’ dig yet?

I’ve been growing personally and professionally. I’ve taken a lover and spent some time finding what was important. I’ve taken up marathon running, yoga, meditation and traded beer for fine wine. I’m active on Instagram - if anyone’s active on there and wants to connect drop me a PM.... I have never hidden....
You are Kenneth Noye and I claim my £5 sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.