juve away with thomas cook question

shinpads

anyone else on the day trip? they have finally taken the money for the trip but have not taken the money for the match ticket which they said would be taken seperately. have checked my account with city and no match ticket has been allocated to me. I had to give thomas cook my season ticket number so would have presumed that they would use that to get my ticket. has anyone else had the same issue? I am concerned as the club says the game is now sold out, and at present it seems like i have paid for a trip to a game i cant get into.

Hi

Am also doing the Thomas Cook day trip ( have done the 3 package deal ) so get £20 off the Juventus trip as a thank you bonus i guess. All the previous ones have had the price of the match tkt included in the payment the took from my account. How much have they taken off you for this one ? If its £255.50 that includes match tkt at £26,50 - if they have taken £235.50 that also includes price of match tkt - but also includes the £20 discount for booking all 3 away legs with them.
Hope this helps.

they have taken £226.50 and the confirmation says the £26.50 for the match ticket will be taken seperately. They have only taken the first ammount but not the match ticket ammount.
Secondary question , do they send you the match ticket or give it you on the day?

In Salzburg they handed them out on the bus when you got out of the airport - in Poznan they gave you them on the plane before arrival.
Not sure what they are playing at with your match tkt / payment etc.
As i say mine has always included the price of the match tkt in with the price they charged me for trip. ie it may have been added to the cost but still only one payment taken for trip & tkt.

Thanks for your help mate, if I havent heard anything by next week i will get on the phone to them to find out whats going on. Like i said I dont want to be going on a trip if i have no ticket.

shinpads said:
they have taken £226.50 and the confirmation says the £26.50 for the match ticket will be taken seperately. They have only taken the first ammount but not the match ticket ammount.
Secondary question , do they send you the match ticket or give it you on the day?

Hi Shinpads,
I went to Poznan on the Thomas Cook trip and they did not take the money for the match ticket out of my account till 10 days after the game. They gave out the match tickets on the plane. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Chippy MCFC said:
shinpads said:

Hi Shinpads,
I went to Poznan on the Thomas Cook trip and they did not take the money for the match ticket out of my account till 10 days after the game. They gave out the match tickets on the plane. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Thats great news mate, its my first european away and just want it all to go right. thanks for that .

shinpads said:
Chippy MCFC said:
Hi Shinpads,

Thats great news mate, its my first european away and just want it all to go right. thanks for that .

No problem hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did Poznan was a great day out apart from the result.

Shinpads if they have confirmed you are on the flight,then you will have a match ticket.

Anybody need a hotel for Juventus ?

Booked one in error (lack of concentration, whilst working)
It is in a nice 4 star, boutique hotel, witihin walking distance of Porto Nuovo Station.

I have paid £245 for 3 nights from the 15th to the 18th, but to cut my losses would accept £150 !

http://www.hotelbostontorino.it/eng/benvenuti.html
Traveller and cost summary Expedia Special Rate
Reserved for:
Hotel: 2 adults Standard Double Non Refundable Includes: Breakfast Buffet
15/12 - 17/12: £74.48 per night

Taxes & service fees £7.45 per night
Amount charged for hotel reservation £245.79

Room options / Additional requests
We will forward your requests to the property, but we cannot guarantee that your requests will be honoured.

2 TWIN BEDS, Non-Smoking

Hotel summary

Wed 15-Dec-2010 (3 nights)

Art Hotel Boston

Via Andrea Massena 70
Torino, TO 10128
Italy
Check in: Wed 15-Dec-2010
Check out: Sat 18-Dec-2010

contact me here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.