Juventus away 25th November - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rollercoaster, possibly bizarre, City win, with Yaya sprinting around like a teenager and getting man-of-the-match. 2-3

A win would be fantastic,a draw would also be very good if we can keep things tight early doors I see us getting out of Turin with a draw,just no silly mistakes please city lets top this group and give our chances of progressing beyond the last 16 a huge boost....

Just hope we play a tight game. I can't turn up at The Etihad these days, even with the players we have, without thinking there's a couple of these lying in wait, perpetrated by the most consistent player, upto then!! Tight as a fish's at the back, Nico!!

Would snatch your hand off for a point.

Good to see a Mancunian on the bench (Tosin)

Come on Blues time to put Saturday's game well and truly behind us

Just hope we play a tight game. I can't turn up at The Etihad these days, even with the players we have, without thinking there's a couple of these lying in wait, perpetrated by the most consistent player, upto then!! Tight as a fish's at the back, Nico!!
Yip it has me on edge,for a change it would be nice to see the opposition make a few Fcuk ups....

Tonight could be the night that defines our whole season, if we win we top the group. if we draw we are in pole position to top the group. We must take full advantage of this and the performance tonight will be a real measure of us. I know people are posting about if we can be arsed to turn up but the reality is that if we can't then there are major bollockings that need to be handed out.

I am really nervous about Yaya, on his day he is unstoppable but these days are more infrequent now, I would have been tempted to swop him for Delph, at least we know what we get from him.

I think KDB is wasted in that lineup. Would much rather see him in place of Yaya and Sterling and Navas out wide, No Kolarov bombing on for him and no pace or runners to feed bar Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.