Juventus Away

Kingofthekippax88

Anybody started booking anything or has been before? looking to go myself, was thinking would it be better to go to France then on to italy or is there a airport in Turin, there is cheap flights to Rome but its quite some distance away but if there is a train it could be easy enough, just looking for some info if any one can help

Thanks

there is an airport in turin, but i dont think you can fly there from the north west? I've booked liverpool to milan, then its a 2 hour ish train journey to Turin return flights were £46.

you can get a return from rome-turin for 60 euro, and get a return from manchester-rome for £60. so £110 altogether. just waiting to see what deal the supporters club come up with, but defo going

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/travel/italy/turin/127/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/travel/italy/tur ... fault.aspx</a>

found this might help some people

When my scum mates have been to Juve they always went to Geneva and got the train to Turin. Flights are usually quite cheap from Manchester to Geneva.

We're flying in to Milan on Wednesday, might try and get tickets to the Milan Vs Ajax game. Anyone know how much they charge for these games in Italy?

Without wishing to scaremonger, does anyone know whether the Juve fans cause lots of trouble? An Arsenal supporting friend of mine reckons it's not the safest place come matchday...

Still intend on going mind.

club 18-94 said:
im flying from luton to milan on the wed morning then prob train it to turin. its only about a hour or so away. got my flights for about £50 return.

This.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Without wishing to scaremonger, does anyone know whether the Juve fans cause lots of trouble? An Arsenal supporting friend of mine reckons it's not the safest place come matchday...

Still intend on going mind.

My Chelsea mates got loads of bottles of piss thrown at them.

Poland will be the worst for kicking off

Goater666 said:
We're flying in to Milan on Wednesday, might try and get tickets to the Milan Vs Ajax game. Anyone know how much they charge for these games in Italy?
milan play ajax on the 8th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.