Juventus travel package

CityinEurope

JUVENTUS vs MANCHESTER CITY
Thursday 16th December
Kick Off - 19:00CET

Our experience of Turin has determined the following itinerary; licensing restrictions normally apply on a match day in the city, especially when a British club is involved. Therefore, to maximise your leisure time, the trip works best being in the city the day before and departing after the game has finished. Below are the proposed approx times.

Depart Manchester approx. 09:30 hours on Wednesday 15th December,

Arrive Turin 12:20 hours, local time, transfer to our city centre hotels. We are currently awaiting full details of the hotels from our ground agent, in Turin

Remainder of day in Turin is free time

Match Day
– Thursday 16th December

Day at leisure, coach transfer from hotel to stadium, pick up time TBC

At this point all bags will be loaded on to the coach, ready for departure after final whistle.

Flight departs Turin 22:30 hours approx arrive back into Manchester 23:30 approx.

Cost per person £295.00 4 star
(based on twin share) £280.00 3 star (based on twin share) includes flights, taxes, hotel & airport transfers – Single Room Supplement £40.00 pppn - NO match ticket included.

Payment Structure - £100 non refundable deposit per person to secure place, balance due starting the last week of November, strictly no later than 1st December

Bookings can be made via
Manchester Office – 0161 775 7500
London Office - 0844 887 1447

Turin isn't a party place - there's a few Jazz Clubs and cafe bars, it isn't a stag do location or a big p*ss up watching City.

You won't have any issues getting a pint before and after the game but you wont find bars on every street like you would in Milan, Rome, Berlin etc.

Blue-Eyes said:
Turin isn't a party place - there's a few Jazz Clubs and cafe bars, it isn't a stag do location or a big p*ss up watching City.

You won't have any issues getting a pint before and after the game but you wont find bars on every street like you would in Milan, Rome, Berlin etc.

Cheers for that. As long as I can get a few pints, I'll be happy ;)

blue_bird said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I have a SC with 2000 pts and a few City Cards 2 with over 600 pts do you think I would get 3 tickets with these? if so I would make the trip.

I think you might struggle mate, I'm led to believe we'll only receive around 1400 tickets :-/

Juve rarely sell out European group games though so there's a chance we'll recieve a larger allocation isn't there?

dannybcity said:
blue_bird said:
I think you might struggle mate, I'm led to believe we'll only receive around 1400 tickets :-/

Juve rarely sell out European group games though so there's a chance we'll recieve a larger allocation isn't there?

You do know they're currently in a ground that only holds 28k. Tickets are a lot harder to come by than when they were in Stadio delle Alpi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.