Kai Havertz

They’ll still concede too many, but think they’ll be good for third.

Thiago Silva i feel will be a very shrewd piece of business. Still looks at the top of his game from what i have seen of him in the CL.

No one is saying they will be title challengers straight away, it will take a while as they will need to gel in the same side, but give it a few seasons and they will be firing.

They are moving in the right direction. Exciting times for Chelsea fans, for sure.
So they get afforded time to gel and aren't considered title challengers after spending £250m, but when City did the same..

The pressure should be on Lampard to challenge for the title this season, no question about it.

They have made some cracking signings for next season . Like the way Chelsea deal in the transfer window . We hey don’t get bit drawn out sagas and just get the job done .

So they get afforded time to gel and aren't considered title challengers after spending £250m, but when City did the same..

The pressure should be on Lampard to challenge for the title this season, no question about it.

I don't think it would be fair to judge Lampard this upcoming season. He needs another season minimum.

Pep already had much better players at his disposal when he spent a lot of money on re-inforcements. Lampard will have had to change nearly the full team as the first 11 was nowhere near good enough. They also lost their best player Hazard and could not re-invest in the squad due to the transfer ban.

On top of that, he is an inexperienced manager in comparison to Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.