Kai Havertz

ornstein seems to think his move to Chelsea is imminent for €80m inc add ons.

I'll be pretty devastated if that's true and we let such a talent go for a very affordable price.

This is incredible value if we manage to get him for 80m euro plus add-ons.

He's just one of those players. He'd look great at City, but if we're talking about the elite young talents in Europe, of which Havertz is one, Foden is also up there right alongside him and they play in a similar area of the pitch.

Edit: 80 euro AFTER add-ons. What? That seems incredibly low.

ornstein seems to think his move to Chelsea is imminent for €80m inc add ons.

I'll be pretty devastated if that's true and we let such a talent go for a very affordable price.

Pretty annoyed how we never seem to be in for these talents... Last one I can remeber would be KDB

He's just one of those players. He'd look great at City, but if we're talking about the elite young talents in Europe, of which Havertz is one, Foden is also up there right alongside him and they play in a similar area of the pitch.

Amazing deal for Chelsea that. They are going to be very strong next year.

This is the kind of comparison only someone who has never seen Havertz play would make.

Hes nothing like Foden. Completely different players.
Which isn't what I said. I said having Foden may be why we aren't in for him. I only see room for him if Foden is seen as a first choice if we wanted to play Havertz as a false 9. Maybe we don't.

Chelsea if they pull this off will be a real threat, a great window so far for them. Their team has the right age profile for being at the top for 5 years plus - We should be looking for these young generational talents. Remember getting Sergio and Silva at 23/24 then having them for 10 years at the top of their game. We seem now to be either looking at 15 year olds from all over the world or being linked with older players 28/29. I'm not sure it's the best strategy in building a team that can grow together. We will have only 2 or 3 players making it to the first team from our academy in a decade which illustrates a gem at 15/16 may not turn out to be a top player. Rodri at 23 will prove that it helps getting players just before their prime and I suspect he will be excellent next year. Mahrez as an example at 29 has not given value for 60m and will have a sell on value of about 15m if we try to move him on in the next year or two. We should be all over buying this lad as we should have been looking at Haarland before him.

Pretty annoyed how we never seem to be in for these talents... Last one I can remeber would be KDB
It hasn't done any harm, we build teams, not showcases. I wanted him, and think he's a great prospect. If he isn't part of the plan though he isn't part of the plan we'll still have a great team next year whoevers in the plan for it.

Yeah looks like you have one hell of player if you get him! I’ll be disappointed City don’t get him but don’t mind Chelsea and city fighting for top 2 and stop the likes of the rags and scousers or make it harder for them.

If he was so good Bayern would be all over him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.