Kaka bets

Indestructable

Although he isn't coming to us, there is hope for those of us that have bets on Kaka to play in the premiership:

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/a ... page_id=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Chelsea and Manchester United are favourites to sign Kaka after he admitted he is interested in playing in England.
Manchester City's acrimonious attempt to sign the AC Milan playmaker in January is likely to leave the Brazilian seeking an alternative destination if he leaves Serie A for the Premier League."

Re: Kak bets

Ricster said:
I cant see the rags being able to afford him, especially after the £45m they lost on their last 6 monthly report.

if they sold Transvestite they could conceivably reinvest the money in another player..

however, funny isn't it if our earlier approach/offer buggers it up for all the rest by setting the bar a little high in terms of the actual price and also the package - which is probably not going to be bettered; serves their crooked owner right, LOL

£25, can't recall the odds though.

My free bet was any prem team to score 10 in one game in 2009. Can't see that happening either! I think he'll go to Barca.

£30 at 9/1

But id rather lose the £30 than see him at the swamp (cant believe they can afford him anyways)

Still hopefull in seeing him at Gods own.......and getting £300 in the making! Cmon Kaka lad, you know you want to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.