Kaka City Performance Clause

citoeast

Kaka is supposed to be insisting on City meeting certain conditions, like qualifying for the Champions League next year. If not met he can leave for £65m, DO NOT AGREE CITY, what incentive for him to perform, a year and a half with City and he heads back to AC Milan (or Real Madrid) a hero, having made them richer.

Committment to the team, the project, no cheap jump ship clauses.

Agree or disagree guys.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-out-clause-for-next-january-115875-21052144/

give him the clause, but not for next year, the year after. We're going to turn things around but we are going to need some time

A SWP move.............

Well, with the attention City will get with Kaka, it will be easier to bring in the bigger named/talented players so this should be a domino effect with more class coming after Kaka, so if that happens, competing for Champions League positions should follow.

citoeast said:
Kaka is supposed to be insisting on City meeting certain conditions, like qualifying for the Champions League next year. If not met he can leave for £65m, DO NOT AGREE CITY, what incentive for him to perform, a year and a half with City and he heads back to AC Milan (or Real Madrid) a hero, having made them richer.

Committment to the team, the project, no cheap jump ship clauses.

Agree or disagree guys.

I don't think he would have Clauses in his contract like that, but just to play along I'd say sign him because of the types of players we could attract in the short time he was here.

Timbobs said:
A SWP move.............

Well, with the attention City will get with Kaka, it will be easier to bring in the bigger named/talented players so this should be a domino effect with more class coming after Kaka, so if that happens, competing for Champions League positions should follow.

D'oh!!! I said that!!!......(after you) :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.