Kaka Done?

Project said:
Well it would be a good way to bury the Bellamy news...

i was thinking that in reverse Hughes planned this all along he wanted Bellamy but the only way he knew City fans would take it was if we signed Kaka! Kaka is simply a make weight to bring Bellamy to the club LOL!

Cityfan-Denmark said:
http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/RaiSport/ARTICOLO/ContentItem-615225c9-37c0-4fa9-864b-f704f049bb2f.html

I guess this is it

Thats 2 days old.

The way it is reading, I presumed he heard it on TV. Is Rai Due a sport TV station, or have sport news on it?

Damocles said:
From the AC Milan Forums:

According to RAI DUE Italia, KAKA' is Manchester SHITY Player, and He'll accept the multi million bid next 2 hours

Thanks for everything You have done for MILAN KAKA'. You'll Always be at our Hearts WE LOVED YOU more then every single Player, but Money grabbers like B & G sold You.

BYE RIKI

-------------------------------

Anyone want to try and source this a bit better? Rai Due looks like a legit station.

Copy and paste the sites address you got that off maybe find a better source.???

carrconormcfc said:
These rumours are fast becoming tedious

aye. doing my box in. why can't people grasp that until there is an official announcement that it's pointless starting these rumour threads where everyone scrutinises every word and movement re: Kaka and end up just winding people up even more than they are.

it's just not helping calm anyone's nerves. it's just getting on them.

29ctiiu.jpg

RIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Don't go :(

Cityfan-Denmark said:
http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/RaiSport/ARTICOLO/ContentItem-615225c9-37c0-4fa9-864b-f704f049bb2f.html

I guess this is it

cant be that, 2 days old

Translation from the link:

Piu 'pass the hours, more' Ricardo Kaka 'is close to Manchester City. Indeed, to put it all in England give the business for almost done. The opening of Milan, which yesterday through its channel did know star considering the offer of Sheik Mansour, was boosted optimism over the English Channel, where according to the broadcaster Sky Sports News ", the possibility 'that the Pallone d'Oro will make available to Hughes in January are currently 50%. Kaka 'and' authorized by Milan to handle but still does not seem very convinced of the transfer to Manchester where pero 'il compatriot Robinho and' ready to welcome him with open arms.

"When I arrived in the summer the leaders of the City told me that Kaka 'was a priority' and their main goal - the former Real reveals the 'Daily Star' - I Kaka 'and' one of the best players in the world and it would be unbelievable to play alongside him at City. I do not know if it will arrive at the time 'or not because' and 'a big decision that should take, he loves Milan. "

But those words seem almost Robinho circumstances because 'the British press gia' gives the figures of 243 million pounds, we read the "Sun", about 270 million euros. In detail, the Milan incassera '120 million for the card, the other 120 will end up in the pockets of Kaka', which will be 'paid a net employment of nearly 15 million, while another 30 million euros will pay the City' between committees and intermediaries.

For a party that Kaká (maybe) a Agger not arrive. Indeed, despite the images' convicts' encounter with Ariedo Braida, Per Steffensen, prosecutor Daniel Agger, denies there is any negotiation with Milan for 24enne defender of Liverpool.

"Daniel and 'under contract with Liverpool for another 18 months - said the newspaper' Ekstra Bladet '- I am a prosecutor and reliable' Obviously I'm not starting any negotiations for a transfer in a situation. Anyone who wants Daniel must first contact Liverpool, these are the rules. "

But Steffensen for his client and 'happy at Anfield. "Daniel does not currently want to move," he added. Other news of the day is the official contact with Lazio Veron. Claudio Lotito, confirmed the will 'of Sydney to give serious consideration to the nomination of the sample argentino.L' eventual arrival of the Argentinean and 'possible only by June. The former Lazio and 'extra and should free up yielding a place outside our football abroad in order to card. Meanwhile, Udinese and the 'one step away from 18years Colombian midfielder Victor Ibarbo.

To give the ad and 'Victor Marulanda, President dell'Atletico Nacional, club owner of the card. "The transfer will Ibarbo all'Udinese 'closed in the coming days - the words to that reported by CityTV and' Sky Sports News' - but the player will join 'to his new team only in June. This means that remain' with us for another five months and it 'very important. " Ibarbo, Colombian national under 20, should arrive in Friuli for $ 4 billion, about 3 million, but the Atletico Nacional Conservera 'percentage (20%) from the amounts that will be collected for future player transfers.

Karim Benzema then, no one has' gone even further. For the French striker 21enne of Lyon, as in the viewfinder of the big Europe. The French club's president, Jean-Michel Aulas, has drawn more 'occasions that it wants 100 million for depriving dell'attaccante.

bluearmy71 said:
Damocles said:
From the AC Milan Forums:

According to RAI DUE Italia, KAKA' is Manchester SHITY Player, and He'll accept the multi million bid next 2 hours

Thanks for everything You have done for MILAN KAKA'. You'll Always be at our Hearts WE LOVED YOU more then every single Player, but Money grabbers like B & G sold You.

BYE RIKI

-------------------------------

Anyone want to try and source this a bit better? Rai Due looks like a legit station.

Copy and paste the sites address you got that off.

It's on the Milan forums:

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=542204&posted=1#post542204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthr ... post542204</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.