KAKA IN MANCHESTER!!! vital football

citoeast said:
?You might be right mate but which one is Kaka?, story from vital football not me. Call yourself a RAG i am not and you all should be banned for calling a City fan a RAG. f*** o** ALL YOU DISBELIEVERS.

yawn attention whore

citoeast said:
?You might be right mate but which one is Kaka?, story from vital football not me. Call yourself a RAG i am not and you all should be banned for calling a City fan a RAG. f*** o** ALL YOU DISBELIEVERS.

Calm down jihad-lad.

If I could get this post pulled I would maybe the administrator might do it for me. I did put in exclamation marks in the heading. Why dont you write to vital football I was just passing on the story link.

The offensive replies just shows how insecure some fans are with the fact that we have limitless clout. The same pricks no doubt tht rubbished Garry Cook when he said we would be the biggest club in the world (Pre Abu Dhabi takeover).

Re: KAKA IN MANCHESTER!!! vital football - citoeast

citoeast if your going to bullshit at least put it on the right thread -
TRANSFER RUMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
very harsh when its not even his story he is just passing info from a site
Yes a bullshit story & IF he'd gone on the right thread he's have seen that we've been invaded by the rags crap stories all day!

Rest my case

0,,16231157-EX,00.jpg

Kaka in Dubai earlier yesterday(Tuesday).

citoeast said:
I am not a RAG, OFFENSIVE GITS. Kaka is definitely not in Dubai, that I know from earlier news articles. If he is show proper proof.
It must be Kaka's body double in photo 9...he is also seen in a video arriving at the airport.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gulfnews.com/gngalleries/galleries/10271283.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gulfnews.com/gngalleries/gal ... 71283.html</a>

citoeast said:
If I could get this post pulled I would maybe the administrator might do it for me. I did put in exclamation marks in the heading. Why dont you write to vital football I was just passing on the story link.

The offensive replies just shows how insecure some fans are with the fact that we have limitless clout. The same pricks no doubt tht rubbished Garry Cook when he said we would be the biggest club in the world (Pre Abu Dhabi takeover).

defo a rag, a blue wouldn't think for a minute that we are now anywhere near the biggest club in the world just cause we've got a wealthy owner.
citoeast you tosser

This is indeed a load of bullshit, sorry folks, do not know why it has been restored when I asked for it to be deleted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.