Kaka - Is he any good?

Lemmy

When it comes to football, i only really watch City. Never bother with any of the foreign stuff, champs league or even England. So i genuinly havent got a clue if this Kaka bloke is the real deal.

Obviously if you just look at what we're paying for him and the hype surring the transfer he must be up there in the Neil McNab territory, but all the same i geniunely havent a clue.

Honestly, how good is he?

amazing

hes got ronaldos strength but with gerrards intelligence, henrys speed and the same "perfect amount of touches" that berbatov has

At worst, Kaka is the 3rd best player on the planet.

Messi is clearly first and then IMO it's between the fake one and Kaka. Personally given the choice though, id have Kaka any day :)

wrongun73 said:
He's not bad but i just can't see how he'll squeez Vass out?????
"is he any good"..... FFS

we can move Vass up to center forward, and we should sign Villa to back him up. no wait, we have Benjani.

zeusbheld said:
wrongun73 said:
He's not bad but i just can't see how he'll squeez Vass out?????
"is he any good"..... FFS

we can move Vass up to center forward, and we should sign Villa to back him up. no wait, we have Benjani.

it seems a lot of money for a player to sit on the bench, its a shame he dosnt have vassels vision

Lemmy said:
When it comes to football, i only really watch City. Never bother with any of the foreign stuff, champs league or even England. So i genuinly havent got a clue if this Kaka bloke is the real deal.

Obviously if you just look at what we're paying for him and the hype surring the transfer he must be up there in the Neil McNab territory, but all the same i geniunely havent a clue.

Honestly, how good is he?

he makes a good team GREAT, he will not make a average side GOOD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.