Kaka is quicker with a ball, than Messi is without one

It is interesting, I've never really thought about it before because the argument hasn't existed among the top clubs - offers they simply cannot refuse. Messi is irreplacable at Barca now though, he's in better form than Kaka at the moment and only 21, which is insane. Could be another 10 years before he even slows down a little bit. The ultimate attacking weapon in football, once he gathers pace he's simply unstoppable by legal means.

Kaka is absolutely fantastic, but I doubt those who say he's better than Messi follow Spanish and Italian football.

Messi is the best in the world in my opinion, and it would take £150m to get him.

Villa is the next star i think, he idolises Kaka and has admitted that many times before.

GoForGlory said:
It is interesting, I've never really thought about it before because the argument hasn't existed among the top clubs - offers they simply cannot refuse. Messi is irreplacable at Barca now though, he's in better form than Kaka at the moment and only 21, which is insane. Could be another 10 years before he even slows down a little bit. The ultimate attacking weapon in football, once he gathers pace he's simply unstoppable by legal means.

Kaka is absolutely fantastic, but I doubt those who say he's better than Messi follow Spanish and Italian football.

Totally agree, IMO Messi is the best footballer in the world currently. I would say Kaka is 2nd (he's better in my book than c.ronaldo).....

In October, 2008, Kaká praised Villa, speaking to Canal+, he claimed that Villa is "the best Spanish footballer" adding that "The player with whom I would most like to play is David Villa of Valencia."[27]

things are looking good :), though I can see another disappointment after Ronny in the summer, I remain cautious but optimistic.

Dr.Faustus said:
In October, 2008, Kaká praised Villa, speaking to Canal+, he claimed that Villa is "the best Spanish footballer" adding that "The player with whom I would most like to play is David Villa of Valencia."[27]

things are looking good :), though I can see another disappointment after Ronny in the summer, I remain cautious but optimistic.

I'm sure Villa wouldn't mind either. :) Cheers for that, hadn't heard that before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.